All components from a single source
The quality of a complete measurement chain is defined by its parameters and the interaction of its components. Because there are so many different possible measurement tasks, these components often have to be re-combined to make the desired complete solution. However, there is no risk involved when everything comes from one source...
Transducers & Sensors
- Strain gages
- Force transducers
- Pressure transducers
- Displacement transducers
- Torque transducers
- Customized sensors.
- Maximum resolution and high accuracy
- High sampling rates
- Recording on a PC card
- Ethernet, USB, serial interface
- TEDS-compliant (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet).
- catman®AP – Just 20 seconds to the first measurement results
- catman®Professional – The complete solution for data acquisition, visualization, analysis and documentation
- catman®Enterprise – Access to up to 10,000 measurement channels via a client/server network.
- Calibration Laboratory for torque, force, pressure and voltage ratio
- Special transducer construction
- Strain gage installation on vehicle components
- Training and seminars.